In India, there is a wide range of skin complexions from dark black to white. With this huge range of different skin tones, it would be unfair to demand a fair skin tone without understanding the basics of one’s natural skin tone. One must know that the skin tone or the complexity which is achieved during birth cannot be changed! But the skin can be maintained healthy in many natural ways. Here we are to share the best natural skin glowing tips.
The skincare routine plays a very important role to maintain healthy and glowing skin. There are natural skin care products available which will make your job easier in this busy life. So, skin care can be divided into 2 categories as follows:
Skincare during daytime
- Eye Cream
Skincare during nighttime
Natural Skin Glowing Tips
- Cleanser: It is basically used to remove the oil, dead cells and dirt which is collected on the skin overnight. In order to prepare the skin to absorb the skin essential nutrients, it is a basic step to clean your skin completely.
- Toner: it helps in balancing the skin tone as well as helps in the better absorption of skin products.
- Serum: serum has the capacity to penetrate deep into the skin layers. It acts as an active vehicle in reaching the skin nutrition into the site.
- Moisturizer: helps to maintain the hydration of the skin and also leaves them feeling soft to the touch.
- Sunscreen: helps to protect your skin from harmful radiation. It helps in preventing wrinkles and fine lines over your face. Protects your skin from getting discolouration (tanning).
- Mask: Face masks such as amla., papaya, tomato, and cucumber help in better absorption during nighttime because of non-exposure to pollution and dirt. Skin doesn’t have a role to fight against the damage, it acts in better absorption of active ingredients.
- Eye Cream: Due to the exposure to sun damage, lack of sleep, dehydration and more it is important to protect the skin below your eyelids. Eye creams keep your skin moisturized, hydrated, and brightest and keep skin firm and tight.
Difference between the day cream and night cream
Day creams are mostly lighter creams that are applied under makeup and protect your skin from pollutants and sometimes may contain SPF.
Night creams are mostly of a heavier texture which helps in providing a deeper moisturizing effect to your skin.
Some of the home remedies that can be done to maintain and glow your skin naturally are as follows:
- Cucumber pulp can be applied as a face pack. Cucumber juice smoothers the skin and helps in keeping it hydrated and moisturized.
- Bananas are rich in iron. Ripe banana must be mashed and applied as paste/mask. It helps in tightening the skin.
- Yogurt face mask is generally used for saggy skin and wrinkles. Yoghurt along with turmeric helps to glow the skin naturally.
- Almond oil which is rich in vitamin E helps In skin nourishment and also acts as a natural skin bleacher. Circular massage over the face followed by steam helps in improving the skin tone.
- Egg whites which are rich in proteins improve skin elasticity. It also acts as a cleanser, hydrates the skin and also does nourishment the skin and also helps in reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Papaya acts as a natural scrub by exfoliating the dead skin. Papaya pulp can be rubbed against the skin in a circular motion followed by face wash. It acts as an anti-skin ageing speciality, owing to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
- Tomato pulp along with sugar rubbed against skin acts as a natural exfoliator. It also helps in keeping the skin hydrated.
- Amla is rich in vitamin C, helps in maintaining the skin tone and looks young. Amla along with rose water can be applied as a face pack and removed later.
In Ayurveda we have many naturally available drugs which are known under the group called twachya. These groups of drugs help to maintain your skin naturally healthy and maintain your skin look younger.
These drugs are collected by nature, naturally processed and made into easily available products by our HERBICIENC products. They make your job easier for you to maintain your skin healthy with your busy daily schedule. Hope these natural skin glowing tips are helpful to you. Now let’s see some of the products that glow your skin naturally.
Pro-Collagen Face Cream
Benefits of HERBCIENCE Pro-Collagen Face cream are
- Skin Glow
- Skin Whitening
- Skin Nourishment
Pro-Collagen Face Wash
Benefits of HERBCIENCE Face Wash are:
- Deep Cleansing
- Skin Conditioning
Pro-COLLAGEN FACE PACK
Benefits of HERBCIENCE Face Pack are:
- Skin Nourishment
Nourishing Pro-V Body Lotion
Benefits of HERBCIENCE Body Lotion are:
- Enhances Skin Complexion
- Protects from UV rays
Rejuvenating Body Massage Oil
Benefits of HERBCIENCE Body Massage Oil are:
- Improves Skin Complexion
- Enhances Blood Circulation
- Relieves body pain