Beauty sleep or beauty rest is the most common thing which everyone follows on daily basis. During the daytime, skin is exposed to many types of pollution, radiation dirt etc. At night, the skin gets a chance to take rest and breathe well and restore the loss of energy and damage caused whole day.
Hence skin care during the night plays a very important role in maintaining skin health. Very few individuals prioritize their nighttime skincare routine, and even fewer are aware of its tremendous benefits. Herbicide takes care of such minute aspects to give the best results for society.
What is a nighttime skincare routine?
Skin care is not only included in the daytime as a majority of the population gives it importance. Skin care during the night also has an equal role. The primary goal of your daytime skincare regimen is to protect your skin.
From the damage which is going te caused during day time. Hence, the daytime routine mainly includes a mild cleanser, toner, sunscreen, and moisturizer. On the other hand, a nighttime skincare routine is all about repairing the damage which is caused by environmental pollutants and stress. It focuses on cleansing and proper makeup removal while giving your skin nourishment and rejuvenation.
The fundamental rule is to wash your face before bed. So that your makeup and dirt are removed from the skin surface and skin can breathe easily. During the nighttime, there will be increased blood circulation to the face and the skin rejuvenates faster. Hence use of natural and effective skincare products plays a major role.
Do you know this?
- Your hard pillow can increase skin wrinkling or premature skin wrinkles over your face. It is primarily brought on by friction between the surface of your skin and that of the pillow as you move unintentionally as you sleep. Hence, a soft pillow helps in preventing this.
- Secondly, covering your face fully with a blanket causes premature ageing of your face skin. Due to the lack of oxygen and increased carbon dioxide and absence of cross ventilation, the skin doesn’t get sufficient oxygen to breathe during night hours. Hence never close your face fully while sleeping.
- Due to the absence of sebaceous glands near the eyes, there is a high chance of skin wrinkling. Hence maintaining skin hydration by applying moisturizers or face creams may help in preventing it.
- A peaceful mind helps you to get good sleep and relax your facial muscles. Hence light music plays an indirect role in the night skincare routine.
- Just before going to bed may not be the ideal time to follow night skin care. 20-30minutes before bedtime is ideal because at least 10-15minutes on the minimum required for the skin to absorb the products applied over it.
Steps of night skincare routine along with home remedies :
1. Makeup Removal:
The worst of all sins for skincare is heading to sleep with makeup on. It is not good enough to simply wash your face with water and a cleaner. Considering that most of our cosmetics are waterproof and made to last longer, most of their formulae are difficult to remove.
One of the best ways to remove makeup and debris that has collected on the face is to double cleanse. Use pure coconut oil or olive oil to massage your face while removing makeup that won't come off with a cotton pad.
Alternatively, you can use micelles water, which readily disintegrates makeup particles so they can be removed with ease. It's crucial to begin your evening skincare routine with this step.
2. Face Cleanser:
It's essential to use a cleanser and some water to remove all the dirt, extra oil, and makeup residue from your skin after removing your makeup.
Removing dirt over the skin surface is a basic step. It can be done by mixing lime juice with Luke's warm water. It helps in removing the oil and dirt over the skin surface. Yoghurt mixed with sugar also acts as a skin cleanser and also hydrates the skin at some stage.
3. Face Scrub:
The scrub helps in exfoliating the dead skin cells which is one of the reasons for dull complexion. Curd with a pinch of turmeric and salt acts as a natural scrub. Rub in a circular motion for 2-3 min and wash your face with lukewarm water.
4. Face Tonner:
Toning is a crucial step in both the morning and evening skincare procedures. It also shrinks pores and gets rid of any dirt that could have been left behind after cleansing, and rehydrating your skin after all the oils have been wiped off your face.
Applying papaya pulp along with tomato pulp and half spoon sugar acts as a face toner. It maintains skin hydration and tones up the skin. Milk cream can be applied over the skin and left for 15 minutes. Later give a gentle massage in a circular motion and wash it off. It tones up the skin.
5. Facial moisturizer:
A moisturizer is a final step in every skincare regimen, regardless of skin type. If you want to wake up every morning with smooth, healthy skin, moisturizers or night creams should be the final step in your evening skincare routine.
Alovera gel acts as a natural face moisturizer. It's applied for 10 minutes and washed off.
Coconut water can also be applied for 15-20 minutes and later taken off.
The home remedies listed above could be challenging for you to implement given your hectic schedule. HERBCIENCE is effective in putting out skin care products with natural herbal medication that helps you in maintaining your nice skin, making your job easier with better outcomes. Our products, which are listed below, are helpful for both nighttime and daytime skincare routines.
1. Natural Glow PRO-COLLAGEN FACE CREAM
- Skin Glow
- Skin Whitening
- Skin Nourishment
2. Revitalizing PRO-COLLAGEN FACE WASH
- Deep Cleansing
- Skin Conditioning
3. Natural Glow PRO-COLLAGEN FACE PACK
- Skin Whitening
- Skin Nourishment
During the daytime, skin is exposed to many types of pollution, radiation dirt etc. At night, the skin gets a chance to take rest and breathe well and restore the loss of energy and damage caused whole day.
Hence skin care during the night plays a very important role in maintaining skin health. Very few individuals focus their nighttime skincare routine, and perhaps even a handful is aware of its massive benefits.
Herbcience has been working on such products which give you the best results with natural products. Research over the night skincare routine with the above products has shown the best results.
Frequently asked questions:
- Is the night skincare routine important?
Ans: yes it's important because, during nighttime, the skin has less defence mechanism against pollution and the rate of metabolism will be high.
- When can night skin cream be applied?
Ans: it can be applied after your face wash and kept overnight and washed off the next day morning.
- What’s the preferred time for night skincare to start with?
Ans: post dinner before bedtime, where the facial muscles are relaxed or in rest without movement.
- Is face wash complete night skincare?
Ans: No. face wash makes your skin dry. To keep your skin hydrated, face cream plays a major role.
- What’s the duration of the night face pack?
Ans: 10-15 minutes is generally preferred. It differs from one product to another. Before the complete drying of the face pack, it must be removed to prevent skin wrinkling.
- What is the difference between nighttime skin care and daytime skincare routine?
Ans: day skin care mainly help’s in protecting your skin from damage from environmental pollution whereas night skincare helps you to protect your skin and also nourishment of your skin through better absorption.