Have you ever wondered how to care for the body in a natural splendid way? Then this blog is for you to explore more about your body and how to take care of the body in a natural splendid way. Today we shall discuss on brief introduction to body, definition to body, gross duties of body, how is the body damaged, why it is important to avoid chemicals to rejuvenate body, what are the safe herbs for body, few home remedies for body rejuvenation, why consider herbs for body rejuvenation, safe alternatives for body rejuvenation and why choose HERBCIENCE?
Our all- time companion who travels along with us, through- out our life is our body. This collaboration we developed with our body is the factor that keeps us going through all the wear and tears in our hectic schedule. This body deserves all the viable pampering.
What is the definition of body?
Definition: The cell, the functional unit of the body, teams up in groups to form a tissue, which teams up in groups to form an organ; these organs join groups to form an organ system. All the organ systems are enclosed inside the Human Body.
What are the functions of the body?
Gross duties of human body
- Main duties include: mechanical, physical, biochemical and bioelectrical activities in a day and night.
- All the organ systems take shelter inside the body.
- Homeostasis is maintained
- Regulates internal environment of the body by maintaining blood circulation, right Posture, energy supply for all activities.
How is the body damaged?
Regular damages forced on the Body:
- Dehydration of skin
- Chemical treatments on body- internally and externally
- Getting exposed to harmful UV rays or sun rays causing sunburns
- Unhealthy diet
- Wrinkles, pores skin and wound scar on the skin
- Chemical based skin treatment causes pores to open, causing infection
- Excess dryness and oiliness of the skin.
It would be astonishing to conclude that these skin concerns can be treated with simple body massage oil.
Why to avoid chemicals in body massage oil?
Let us glance at the regularly available massage oil that uses chemicals in the form of preservative or oil base. Also oils that promise to fix the above discussed skin conditions. And let us discuss on the health hazards caused due to these chemicals
Cancer, Reproductive impairment, Developmental impairment
Artificial flavor, Flavor
Cancer, Reproductive impairment, endocrine
solution, Tar coal
Cancer, Organ Toxicity
Cancer, Organ Toxicity
These skin conditions are better to be treated with herbal products rather than damaging the skin with chemicals again.
What are the safe herbs for body rejuvenation?
Herbs are always preferred for wear and tear repairing and rejuvenation. Herbs to consider in your body massage oil are like Til Oil1, Kapikacchu2, Eranda3, Rasna4, Shatavari5, Bala6, Saindhava Lavana7, Manjistha8, Camphora9, Eucalyptus10, Soya seed oil11 are enriched with essence of vitamin- C, Vitamin- A, Vitamin- E, Biotin, Amino Acids, Omega-3 Fatty acids and minerals that arrest pain and helps in repairing damage also, promotes body skin texture and tone.
What are the home remedies for body rejuvenation?
Home remedies to maintain healthy body:
- Regularly consider body massage on a weekly basis. Also make sure the oil used to massage is pure herbal oil to acquire all the nutrients from the oil
- As our tradition goes, apply warm sesame oil to the body, and massage completely for 40-45 min and have sun-bath for 10-15min. Followed by a hot water bath will help in healing and rejuvenating all the wear and tear that occurs due to day to day activities.
- Quality physical activities and meditation to maintain flexibility and stability
- Adequate hydration with plenty of fluids and seasonal fruits in diet for the metabolism and stamina
- Regular check on body vitals.
Why consider herbs for body massage?
Significant tie up of herbs phyto-components and Body massage oil:
In order to achieve, successful repair of damaged bodily cells, insist on usage of herbal body massage oils, which are responsible for quick repair of bodily cells and through rejuvenation along with promoting skin texture, smoothness of skin, improved complexion, maintaining body moisture and improving blood circulation through- out the body when oil massage is performed in a traditional method. Phyto- Components like Glutathione, Anthraquinone, Curcuminoids improves skin brightening. Methyl Salicylate, Cineole helps in relaxation. Tannins, Terpenoids, Xanthones, Quercetin provide Anti- Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, Anti- Microbial and Anti- Inflammatory properties. Also phyto- components like Curcuminoids, Anthraquinone, Kojic acid, Purpurin inhibits the action of Tyrosine, in-turn promoting skin brightening.
What are the safe alternatives?
Since maintaining a healthy Body is very significant, to achieve quick healing of wear and tear of the body, one needs to stick to herbal routine.
Lubrication for body: HERBCIENCE Rejuvenating Body Massage Oil
- Skin complexion
- Enhance blood circulation
- Relieves body pain
Why choose HERBCIENCE?
HERBCIENCE is a 100% transparent brand and all the products are developed by doctors, with the fresh extractions of herbs. They are 100% Natural certified by ECOCERT - COSMOS Natural, a European Standard, AYUSH, Govt. of India, and compliant with MADE SAFE, USA.
Therefore it's safe and wise to conclude that, to care for your body in a splendid way, always consider herbal skin products in place of chemicals, which when used will cause you harmful health hazards.
Also consider using totally chemical free HERBCIENCE skin products in place of harmful chemical-based skin products.
Frequently asked questions
Q 1: Which is the best herbal oil for body massage?
Ans: Regular massage with HERBCIENCE Rejuvenating Body Massage Oil will result in splendid care for the body.
Q 2: Why should the body be rejuvenated?
Ans: To heal the body’s wear and tear, rejuvenation is very important.
Q 3: How to rejuvenate the body?
Ans: Massage with HERBCIENCE Rejuvenating Body Massage Oil will result in rejuvenation of body.
- Til Oil: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/sesame-oil-benefits
- Kapikacchu: https://www.lybrate.com/topic/kapikacchu-mucuna-pruriens-benefits-and-side-effects
- Eranda (Castor)): https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/castor-oil
- Rasna: https://www.archanaskitchen.com/rasna-alpinia-galanga-ayurvedic-medicinal-plant-tea-recipe
- Shatavari: https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/shatavari
- Saindhava Lavana (Rock Salt) : https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/sendha-namak
- Manjistha: https://www.lybrate.com/topic/manjishtha-rubia-cordifolia-benefits-and-side-effects
- Camphora: https://www.healthline.com/health/what-is-camphor
- Eucalyptus : https://www.healthline.com/health/9-ways-eucalyptus-oil-can-help
- Soya seed oil: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/soybean-oil